There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Storm Update




These are some photos of the ice on the trees outside my office. I didn't venture out, but took them from inside the screen door. Well, the freezing rain has moved out, bu the ice remains for now. Nubby went to work & my granddaughter is being her autistic, squealing self. I've wrapped Christmas presents till I ran out of paper. the power only blinked once, thank goodness. The forecast is calling for another storm, or at least more snow, over the weekend. I'm beginning to feel like a bear in hibernation. I'll come out in the spring when the weather is better, or when the roads clear enough to get the car out of the garage. Any that's the latest on this ice update.

No comments:

Post a Comment