There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I finally Got IT- the Silhouette

Over 3 weeks ago I ordered a Silhouette die cutting machine. I picked it up today, finally!!! I installed the software, hooked it up & tried it out. It works perfectly. I can even draw my own designs & cut them out. I'll be learning how to operate it for a little while. The best part is that I don't have to buy those expensive cartridges any more. I can download designs too for it. I think I'll like it once I get used to it. I have a Cricut Expression also, that I really enjoy, it just needs those expensive cartridges. The one other one I've been looking for, I found out today, has been discontinued. Oh well, perhaps I'll draw a box on the Silhouette machine.
We're expecting a big snow storm for Christmas, beginning Christmas Eve afternoon. It looks like we'll have the proverbial white Christmas after all. The prediction is for 4 to 6 inches of snow. Its a good thing I got some fabric to make a quilt I have planned. Stay tuned for snow reports and . . .

Merry Christmas or What Ever Holiday You Celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment