There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I have Begun CHristmas Shopping, officially

I officially began Christmas shopping last week, I bought a fancy wrench at Lowes for my hubby. I hope he likes it, he's hard to shop for (like so many guys). I also finished a Christmas Memory Journal for my son.It took about 3 days to complete. It will be a gift for his kids to give him. I hope he likes it. It was fun to do. I made a huge mess in my studio during the process but it was worth it.
I've also begun another art journal. Its just a little blank sketchbook that I got at the craft store. I hope to fill it with zentangles, rubber stamping, scrap & papercraft pages, along with some journaling. I'm finally using many of the papers, stamps and such I bought over the past few months. I don't know exactly what I'll do with the finished product, but its fun to make them. Besides, its something to do while I sit in front of the TV in the evenings.
Oh well, back to the markers, stamps & journal. . . Later

Stay tuned for more. . .upcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment