There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Christmas Greeting


I made this little card for fun. I've been into doing paper crafts for a few weeks now. Since its the holiday season, this is my Christmas (or whatever holidays you celebrate) greeting to you.
As of this writing we're awaiting another winter storm, this one with snow and ice- oh what fun?? I've been to the store to stock up on milk & bread & yes, they still had some at the time. Today is the only day of school (probably) this week, so I sent teacher's Christmas gifts today just in case. I guess I'll be iced in over the next few days, which will become a productive time for me. I can't get outside due to all the ice & snow, what else is there to do? Later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment