There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bib Laden Dead

Woke up to the happy news. I know, it's bad to rejoice in the death of anyone, but, as it's said, an eye for an eye. It's taken 10 years to vet it done, but the Good old USA did it.
Some doubt that it was really Bin Laden & I too would like to see proof that it was truly him, but the news of his death is good news to those who lost so much on 9/11. We must remember there are others out there who are just evil as Bin Laden was. We must watch for them as well.

Things happen in 3s. That came true today for me. 1) Osama was killed, 2) my son's divorce is final today, and 3) I figured out the game of sudoku-something I've been working on for a while. Things that have been hanging over me for a while came to a glorious end today.

And life goes on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment