There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life as it is, In September 2010

My life is finally settling down somewhat & the roughness is smoothing out. I'm still involved in the series of classes on my new Bernina 830 sewing/embroidery machine. That thing does amazing things. I haven't figured out if it does dishes or not (lol), but at the price it costs, it should. Anyway, I'm working on a group of tiny Halloween treat bags for my granddaughter's class. I finished the Christmas stockings & sent them to school. That was after I accidently made 12 fronts instead of 6 fronts & 6 backs. I forgot to turn the backs to the side that would match up correctly before I stitched on the patches. Duh!! I'm still working on the Kitchen Witch series. I'm on #2, the Basic Cook. I have most of the pieces fused on at this point. I still have the embroidery, the quilting & the finishing yet to do. I'll post the piece as soon as it's finished.
You'll notice a different look to the blog. I thought the old design was plain boring, so I changed it. Let me know what you think. There's always room for improvement. That's all for now, gotta go get ready for class. Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment