There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shopping

When I'm between projects, I tend to get antsy, pacing around the house, reading though old magazines, anything to keep moving-- until I find a new project to do. Sometimes- most times- a trip to the local quilt shop will provide me with inspiration for another quilt or sewing project. Yesterday I went to the local shop to buy fabric to finish a "pink Floral" kaleidoscope project that I'd printed out using a single photo on kaleidoscope software. That photo was of dogwood trees blooming, hence the pink. Before I got out of the shop, I'd spent too much $$ & had not one but 3 more projects lined up to do. I'll spend today cutting fabric for the pink quilt & trying to figure out the other 2 projects. Gotta go & cut fabric now.

No comments:

Post a Comment