Here is the christening gown I just finished making. Its made of 8mm silk haboti, the type of silk used in silk painting. This piece looks like a 2 piece dress & coat, but its actually a one piece gown, the the coat front attached to the back. It also has little embroidered flowers on the collar. It didn't give me too much trouble to make, expect for the "2 left fronts" I acidently made at first. I had to take out the lace & facing on the right side of the coat & turn it to correct it in order to have a right side & left side of the coat. I hope that made sense. Its from a Martha Pullen pattern. The last photo is the full view, the first is the detail & the second is detail of the closing on the coat. I don't have anyone in mind to give the outfit to, just made it to see if I could pull it off-- and I did, to my surprise.