There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gift- overload

In the past 2 weeks I've made 25 scissors cases as gifts for my guild members (our dinner is Tuesday & we won't meet again till next year) and 7 recipe card holders for teacher's gifts & I haven't even begun my regular shopping yet!! There's not many in my family, so shopping will be short, but there's the never ending question of what to get everyone. I have my son & daughter-in-law's gift finished & part of one of the grandson's done. I have an idea of that to get hubby & brother, but not what to get the other two grandchildren. I did know what to get my daughter, then she up & changed her mind, at least I hadn't bought anything for her yet. Oh well, its all part of the holidays. Two batches of cookies are in the freezer ready to be baked & I have two more batches to go. I'll get through it, I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment