There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Still here . . .

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just been very busy. I'm setting up a baking schedule for the holidays. We bought 24 lbs of both flour & sugar today, in hopes of doing lots of baking in the coming weeks.

I've also been busy quilting. I finished a holiday wall hanging that grew to around 6 feet square & have another in the works that should be about the same size. I need to find time to take photos & post them here (coming soon).

We also have a new quilt shop in the area. I visited it the other day & I love it. Its very spacious & the staff is exceptionally friendly & helpful. I plan to shop there a lot in the future. The fabric I got there reminds me of a design I'd paint. Its folk artish looking with lots of paint stroke work in it. That's the quilt that's in progress as of this writing.
Fall is in full splendor here in KY, but the leaves are falling fast. Cold weather lurks around the bend. Stay tuned for more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment