There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Saturday, September 14, 2013

One Patch Challenge-- Triangles

This quilt is my one patch challenge quilt. Actually I issued the challenge to my quilt guild last spring. The challenge quilts will be in the 2014 show in May. I chose triangles as my one shape. There are smaller triangles that make up the larger triangles in the quilt along with the green dot triangles.
The challenge is to use only one shape in the whole quilt. It can be any size, any color combo, but only one shape can be used throughout the quilt. it's going to be interesting to see he the group uses only a single shape to make their different quilts.
The annual show is usually held the Saturday after Mothers Day each May. It's held in my home town of Nicholasville, KY. which is just south of Lexington. one if you can, it's always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment