There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Monday, March 12, 2012

Stash Over run & the Little Machine that Can

My stash overflows. There are 24 of these boxes, filled with fabric & arranged by color. On top of many boxes, as you see, is more fabric, as if I needed it- of course a quilter needs fabric, all they can get. Then there's the little machine that did, actually worked perfectly after a year of being stowed away in its cabinet. Fact is, the old Bernina 165 was the only one of three that quilted as it was supposed to. My Bernina 830 has a broken bobbin spring & the repair tech is out of town for 2 weeks, then the Creative Vision kept breaking thread in free motion mode, so that left me the 165 to use. I oiled it up & it worked like a charm. Nothing works like the old one. . .
The last pic shows I'm still working on the Storm at Sea Rainbow quilt. Each block has 65 pieces in it. No wonder it's taking so long. I'm using the accu quilt cutter on this one & so far,mIts turning out right. All I have to do is finish it, which I will, in time. stay tuned . .

No comments:

Post a Comment