There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lost Opportunity

last week I met with the program Director for a new local art teaching facility about teaching a class on color. I was notified yesterday that their board didn't think I had enough experience teaching to do the job. I've taught for many years, just have taken a long (8 year) break due to family things of which most of you are aware. Getting this news was like a slap in the face. Oh well, what goes around, comes around. There will be other opportunities in the future. I think I just wasted my time doing the presentation. I can still teach the class to someone else.
On a much brighter note, my guild's annual quilt show is May 14, 2011 this year. Same place & time, Nicholasville Christian Church basement, 10 am - 4 pm & we have a quilt to raffle too. This one is done in green tones & is queen sized. You can get tickets from any member. Later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment