There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Saturday, April 9, 2011

IQF Cincinnati

Went to the IQF yesterday in Cincinnati.
Had a blast.I saw some fantastic quilts too. It inspired me to enter some of my quilts in some bigger shows. Most of what was displayed were art quilts other than a Baltimore Album display. I also saw Pokey Bolton there. She didn't. See me, but I recognized her anyway. The crowds were so thick that fit was difficult to move without running over someone or getting run over myself, which happened a couple of times. I came home with $$ left in my pocket surprisingly. I'm to the point of having so much fabric that I need to use what I have before getting more. Anyway, I had fun. My guild went as a group so we left hubby babysitting. it was a nice break. Today it's back to the grind. Would I go back next year-in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment