There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Thursday, March 31, 2011

This blasted Headache!

For a solid week, 7 days, I've had a headache. I think its sinus from weather changes, although it also feels like a migraine. I've taken everything I can think of to get rid of it but no luck. Most of you know I'm a naturopathic doctor so I use mostly natural remedies, which usually work well-- not this time. I've also taken over the counter meds but nothing works. The weather here in KY last week was warm & nice. This week its turned cold & wet, so I suspect the major weather change has to do with this headache. Its happened before but its never lasted this long. On a scale of 1-10, this one is about a 3 or a 4, yesterday, when it rained, it went to a 7 or 8, pain wise. I can't stay in the house all the time, I have a life to live, but I'm just very tired of the headache flaring up when I go outside. I'll either get over it or die & leave it & I'm too far from dead. LOL. I'll just wear it out or it will wear me out, whichever comes first. . . .BTW, just as I published this post, on the page that tells you the post was published successfully, there was an ad for "the headache center".Is that ironic or what!!

No comments:

Post a Comment