There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Monday, February 15, 2010

Today in Snowy KY

I've begun another horse quilt. The original pattern, not mine, called for fused applique, however, after trying it on this particular piece, Ive decided to use the colored pencil with textile medium to "paint" it. The applique has many,many tiny pieces which would get lost I'm afraid in process. Maybe I'm taking the easy way out but I think its for the best.
As far as the snow, there's too much of it for me. Its blowing around, causing whiteout conditions, can't even see the houses down the street. I got as far as the back porch to sweep it off but it began to snow hard immediately after I came back in so that was a lost effort. Eventually it will stop snowing, perhaps this spring?? :)

I'll post pics of the quit once I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment