There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Friday, February 5, 2010

Quilting Software Quandry

I was having problems with Electric Quilt, v.5. It kept freezing up. I contacted tech support, who's wonderful, with the problem. They fixed my screw up & guided me toward a solution. It worked. On top of having problems with it, I'd lost the book when I moved my studio a few months ago. So I couldn't look at the book to figure out what I did wrong. Long story short, I found the book, finally, after tearing my office apart looking, I conquered the software & created the block I wanted. I also got to pay off my mortgage today, goody, goody. That's a load off my mind & my bank account. In short, so far, this weekednd has begun on a good note. I just hope it continues all weekend, the rest of the month, rest of the year & the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment