There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Neon Cat, Srage 2

Here's an updated neon cat. It will be a quilted wall hanging when finished. It still needs borders but I have a plan for that already. The main panel is a one of a kind piece done entirely in markers. The markers I used are dye based that can be diluted or blended with simple rubbing alcohol. I'll post the finished piece once it's completely done. But please let me know what you think of it so far.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You sure are having fun with those markers. I like the mask, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I think a child of any age would smile at this. I have made some silly things. I found GREAT homes for them in Oncology offices, care center for children with life threatening diseases, cancer treatment places, etc. Hope you are able to find a nice 'home' for this cute cat.

    ReplyDelete