There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Going a different direction

I've burned out on just quilting. So I'm implementing the "strokes" part of this blog & starting an art journal. My sketches, doodles & such will be all in one place instead of scattered everywhere. Here is the first page. Bear with me since I'm just beginning & still in the learning stages
On a side note the baby of a good friend must have brain surgery to correct a malformed skull tomorrow. I will be at the hospital most of the day and a good part of the week with them. Keep the child, he's 13 months old, in your prayers if you would & wish us luck. This kid's had a hard start to life already, this surgery is one on a long road to recovery. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment