There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Making Little Things

In my last post I said I was looking for a project. Today I found something to sew,pillowcases & pillowcase dresses. I've made 2 of each. That brings the pillowcase total to 7, to date, the little dress total to 2- so far. I'll probably make more of them, they're easy & take little time to complete. I'm still looking for a bigger project of some sort. I feel like I'm in a blue hole of sorts, just depressed a bit. Don't know if its the cloudy, cold weather or something else. I've started back on St. Johns Wort which helps somewhat. I think if the sun would come out for a few days & I could get interested in something I'd be better. I'm sure I'll get over it in time. This is my low time of year, opposite my birthday in the fall, when my energy is high, so this low spot is expected. Don't worry, this too will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment