Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I finally finished this quilt top (still to be quilted). I began the project last September and finished it after the first of this year. The patterns came from Australain(sp) Patchwork & Quilting magazine, in 3 parts. In addition to the piecing, gold & black fusible bias tape were added around some of the shapes in the blocks. The quilt is about 68" by 72". I plan for it to be a wall hanging in my dining room once finished.It was a bit of a challenge but I finished it. Right now I'm looking for other projects, I've done some small things, but I'm in that state of looking for something that catches my eye. So far, no luck. I'll find something eventually.