There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Friday, November 12, 2010

This Past Week's Stuff.

Now, I realize that's not much of a title, but I simply didn't know what else to call it. Anyway, this past week has given me a headache, literally. I developed a headache of unknown origin late Sunday & I can't get rid of it. I've tried everything I can think of short of chopping my head off (that wouldn't solve anything). Also I can't seem to sleep. Only one night this past week have I been able to sleep over 4 hours. I don't know what's going on, but its wearing me down quickly. I'm blaming the headache on the weather. Its been very dry & sunny here & sometimes that combination will cause headaches for me. Its supposed to rain over the weekend & maybe that will provide some relief.

I finished a quilt top for my son, who moved into his own tiny place recently. I have to get it quilted & finished yet, which shouldn't take too long. I also purchased a Bamboo digital tablet for my computer. I'm going to learn to digitize my own drawings for embroidery if it kills me. I got a local copy shop to print out the manual for my software which helped tremendously in learning to operate it. The dealer where I bought the software owes me a class on it, but hasn't yet come through. I'll get it eventually.

I'm also diving back into the art, drawing & painting again. I'm getting back into doing artist trading cards. I've even toyed with the idea of setting up an Etsy store & am now seriously considering doing it. I'll post some of them once I get some new ones finished. I went to Hobby Lobby today for supplies & spent way too much -again (bad habit I need to break . . . nah, I'd miss it too much. Anyway, I'm hoping to set up the Etsy store soon & I'll let you know when that happens. Anyway,

have a good one & stay tuned to see what happens next . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment