There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Off Topic- Blind Sided

I got a disturbing phone call yesterday- I had to bail my son out of jail! Talk about a rude surprise. He's not the type to get into trouble. Anyway, it all stemmed from a fight with his wife over the phone, the police got involved & it went from there. Long story, short- he had to move in with us temporarily until things get worked out in court later this week. I see another divorce in the family (my daughter was the first about 7 years ago). I knew, yesterday morning when my internet connection would not work correctly, it was going to be one of those days . . . Today, however has been very calm. I just hope the rest of this week will go smooth. I feel confident that the court thing will be resolved easily. We just need to get the rest of my son's stuff from his house. Then he's done with that. The only hitch in the plan is that there are children (2) involved & they are not quite sure what's happening. That will be worked out as well. We will survive, we've done it before. BTW, I have a king sized lone star quilt in the works to take my mind off this drama. I'll be fine. Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment