There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Friday, June 5, 2009

Back to the Art Part

I've gone pack to painting instead of concentrating just on quilting. I'm doing watercolors & am working on a silk painting (done with textile silk paints). The later is not turning out so well. Maybe I'm just rusty at it. I know I'm rusty at watercolors. I bought some videos on watercolor just as a refresher course. I'll keep working at it. Its been a long time. . .

Today is the last day of school for the season. Granddaughter is home & husband go off early. Its thrown my whole schedule off too. But, just as I get used to it in a few weeks, it will change again & it will be time to go back to school. I think I'd like my life to stay on the same schedule all year around, its much easier on us older folks with little change.

Later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment