There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Friday, April 10, 2015

Art Quilts in Display

I'm finally having a public exhibit if my art quilts! Friday, April 17,2015 from 5-8 pm, I'm the last on the list. I took a few art quilts to my art league meeting just to provide I did indeed make them, I'd kept saying I did so I thought I'd prove it. Anyway, the president of the art league said I needed to do a show, so here it is, next Friday. It was originally slated for February but that art walk got canceled because of bad weather. Let's hope the weather cooperates this time. It is storm season in central KY.
This should be fun anyway. I'll have about 22 quilts of various sizes displayed. All are for sale. There are some hand painted silk quilts included along with the appliquéd & pieced ones. If you're in the lexington area, come down to nicholasville, one county south & join the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment