There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

More New Quilts

Here are a few new quilts, the basket ball quilt, the toy story quilt & the elephant quilt are all Christmas gifts for the grandkids. I made all three in 2 weeks, start to finish. The chevron quilt is one that I have just finished the top on but I've been working on it for a few weeks, in between the other three. I plan on donating the chevron quilt to the local Salvation Army & hope it will go to either an elderly person who's family may have forgotten about them (that does happen) or to someone else who's all alone. ';m sure it will go to a good cause anyway. As of this writing, I'm finishing up a pastel art quilt & have another on the drawing board. What will I do next? Stay tuned & find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment