There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Unexpected Surgery for Hubby

We visited the surgeon Monday who told us this would be a major surgery, i.e. he'd be cutting, not laproscopy as I'd hoped. Anyway, husband will be home 4 to 6 weeks recovering. no one in the family is happy about the fact that it is major surgery, but the blockage is too large to be removed with a scope. So-- I've put my life on hold, am preparing to spend most of the weekend at the hospital. I'm gathering some hand sewing projects to take, to stay busy during the time there, and taking the Ipad also. I don't know whether or not the hospital is Wi-Fi, but I have a book I'm reading & several other apps to play with to occupy myself. I'll update this as I get time in the coming weeks. I'll either complete many projects or go completely crazy while husband is home for 4 to 6 weeks.. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment