There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mid Summer Update

Just to let you know what's going on lately. I've been watching podcasts, on my IPad, on the Bernina 830 machine & version 6 software. I'm just now finding the time to get to these. It's nearly 100 degrees outside, so it's too hot to do anything else. I'm about to begin a project from one of the podcasts, a book cover.mill post the results, good or not, once I finish it. I've been doing some embroidery on a table runner for my dining room table.it's cream colored linen & 71/2 feet long.

I've nearly finished the owl quilt for my youngest grandsons birthday present. I have yet to bind it, then it's done. I've also begun a medallion quilt with spiral, paper pieced, motifs around the center circle. I've only got 2 motifs finished, they take an hour each to complete. Here are photos of the owl quilt & the beginnings of the medallion quilt.

We had thought about going to the Knoxville Quilt show but I don't think it's going tom work out to go, too many variables that are uncertain. I went 2 years ago& it was nice. Next year the show is moving to Michigan. Oh well, there's always Paducah. . . . . Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment