There Are Angels

There Are Angels
Colored Pencil Drawing

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flood Report

Its rained nearly 10 inches over the past 3 or 4 days here in KY. Of course, everything's flooded - not to the extent of Georgia last week, but its a mess none the less. Several roads are covered with water, even I-75, a major interstate highway is flooded between Richmond and London (KY) & I've never seen that before. I'm not sure how long the rain will last. Everyone hopes it ends soon. Believe me, a flood was not what I wanted for my birthday - Did I mention my birthday is today? One year, on my wedding anniversary I went through a tornado (I was in the building when it got hit) then another year there was a bomb threat at the same building as the tornado. Now I have floods on my birthday! There's just no end to the "excitement" I find on what should be happy celebrations. Oh well, this too will pass. I hope your day has gond better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment